Colored doors are a great way to add characteristic touches to your home, and they are an inexpensive way to replace doors that may need to be replaced with anything.
Painting doors in bright colors using rollers that you can buy from reliable paint roller manufacturers is easy and does not require special skills. However, it is important to carefully follow the steps below, because a small mistake may mean you have to start all over again.
How to use brightly colored paint
It is required:
- color gloss (of course)
- brush or roller
- primer, if the door has not been opened
- clean cloth
- tape cover
- wallpaper (optional)
Cut the door
- Remove all hardware at the door – including wings, arms, screws or any other nails that hold the door in place.
- Scrape all the areas around the door that you do not want to paint – this includes the glass in the door (if there is one) in the middle.
- If the top of the door is hard or has an old moving color, please make the sand less. Be careful not to spread too much dust as this can damage the door.
- Clean the door with a damp cloth and let it dry.
If the door has already been opened, you can skip this step.
Put a coat of primer on the door – if the door is not closed, apply only one or two layers of primer until it covers the area completely.
Let the primer dry (this usually takes about an hour). You can buy the primer from ceiling brush manufacturers.
Painting in gloss colors
Mix your color with the color you want (usually you will need a lot because it is difficult to predict how much gloss color you want).
Pour some mixed color into a color tray and use a brush or a moving object to apply it, depending on your desired pattern. Be careful not to get streaks as this can be difficult to fix.
Continue until the door is covered with at least one lid – if necessary, another coat of gloss paint using a wool paint brush until it is well covered and comfortable.
Allow your paint to dry between the coat and after the last coat, then remove any adhesive tape around the door, depending on the drying time of the gloss paint.
Check that all paints have dried, then reassemble the hardware at the door.
Use a cloth or blanket to remove all dust, then use another clean cloth to give your door a fresh new look at the last check to make sure it really shines!
If you lose any spots or blemishes, use a brush to soften the paint until it is completely gone.
If you have any lost color, store it in a sealed bag and use it for further touch.
Advice and instructions:
- When painting doors with gloss paint, always use a brush or cover and avoid paint.
- Bright colors can be fragrant, if you paint the door of the room, make the room cool. If air conditioning is not possible, follow any other procedure to remove the bright-colored head.
- Take your time and be careful not to leave any streaks or blemishes on.
- Bright colors can be overwhelming, so it is important to make them look good before you start painting.
- To avoid getting wet, always apply paint to a small part of the door at the same time.
These faults are usually found on the door frame
- Using a large brush makes it run faster – it can be harder to use a brush or a rolling pin
- Try to cover a large area immediately – if you do this, you will not get enough coverage
- Make the door slip for a long time between skirts – bright and vibrant colors will make you put on the next dress as soon as the first dress dries.
- Not cleaning the door properly before painting can cause dust particles to get into the paint, which can make it look like a mess.